BEST BUY SCOOTERS WARRANTIES
Standard warranty included with new vehicles
All new vehicles come with a parts and labor warranty if you are able to return the vehicle to our workshop in Nevada, Las Vegas. We provide a PARTS ONLY warranty if you are unable to return the vehicle to Best Buy Scooters. We will send any parts required covered under the warranty to the address specified by you. We WILL NOT pay any claim made for labor in respect of any vehicle. It is the owner’s responsibility to recover the vehicle to a repairing dealer if necessary. We DO NOT offer a collection/recovery/re-delivery service.
If you find a material defect in the Goods within 6 months (“the Warranty Period”) from date of receipt then we will at our sole option as soon as is reasonably practicable replace defective parts PROVIDED THAT:
- You inform us in writing within your warranty period and proceed as instructed by us, including arranging the prompt return of the claimed faulty part to us for inspection, at your expense
- The defect existed in the Goods at the time of delivery of the Goods or arose from a manufacturing fault, faulty materials or workmanship, and did not result from any modification or alteration of the Goods by the Buyer, or from normal deterioration, or from improper or faulty connection, installation, handling, storage (goods need must be covered to prevent weather damage) or use of the Goods by you, or any failure by you to comply with the instructions provided by us.
- Goods supplied by us require the buyer to check all nuts and bolts before road use
The following is excluded from any of our warranties after the run-in period of 310miles.
Any parts/products that are subject to everyday wear and tear which include but are not limited to the following: Tires, inner tubes, spark plugs, filters, cables, light bulbs, mirrors, batteries, chains, drive belts, bearings, exhausts, brake pads, discs & shoes, body panels.
* Standard warranty provides cover for 30 day.or 6 months parts warranty $69.99. 12 months parts warranty $139.99
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For any Warranty to remain in force the vehicle must be serviced regularly and in accordance with the manufactures guidelines. Evidence of the same must be produced in the event of any warranty claim.
- It is the responsibility of the owner/operator to ensure that all nuts, bolts, pipes and hoses are adequately secured, that the tires are correctly inflated, that there is full and free movement of parts and the front and rear brakes are operating correctly prior to each journey. If you require guidance in this regard please ask an employee of Best Buy Scooters.
- It is the responsibility of the owner/operator to ensure that the correct fuel is used and the appropriate oil is used at all times and maintained at the required level/ any warranty claim will be void if there is evidence that this is not the case.
- It is recommended that you have the idle speed and valve clearances checked at your first service to ensure correct running of the vehicle.
- It is the owners/operators responsibility to ensure that they have the appropriate licence and training to operate the vehicle. You may need to complete Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) prior to using the vehicle. It is also the owner’s responsibility to ensure that adequate insurance is in place.
- PLEASE NOTE- If the vehicle is sold during the Warranty period, Warranty does not pass to the second owner and should be pointed out to the purchaser.
- Buyer’s right to cancel the contract
- You may cancel your contract with us for the Goods you order at any time prior to shipping the Goods.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card means of payment will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
- If you choose to cancel your order once it has been shipped, you will be responsible for the initial shipping freight charge, the return freight charge and also a 30% restocking fee to cover the time, labor and materials invested in preparing the shipment. All assembled fees, registration fees are non refundable, non negotiable.
- Shipment Inspection / Shipping Damage Claims Policy
It is our highest suggestion that you inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival, and note/notify Any and All Damages to the shipment, including damage to the shipping box (container). If there is any damage to your shipment, you must note this on the Bill of Lading when you sign for the package(s). You must also report any Damages to Best Buy Scooters. by telephone at (702) 736-4050 / Email, within 3 business days of receiving your shipment in order for us to file a claim of damages accrued on behalf of your shipment.
If you report any damages during that time, Best Buy Scooters. will be sending out replacement parts free of charge. If you do not report damages to Best Buy Scooters. within 3 days we will not be able to file any claims for you, and you may have to pay for parts to repair your product.
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if we have insufficient stock to deliver the Goods you have ordered.
- One or more of the Goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price on the Website or there were any other errors made in the description of the Goods on the Website.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by email or telephone and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment or other losses of any kind suffered by you.
- The prices payable for the Goods are as set out on the Website.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all prices on the Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the Goods, you will receive a full refund. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for Goods advertised at an incorrect price.
- Payment will be charged to the credit or debit card account provided by you on the Website order form
- By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your credit or debit card account as provided on the order form
- Payment for the goods becomes due immediately on placing your order and shall be made prior to delivery being made
- All amounts stated are inclusive of VAT and/or any other applicable taxes.
- We shall deliver the Goods to your delivery address as provided by you. The cost of delivery shall be in addition to the Price. The cost shall be subject to the method of delivery, and shall be payable at the same time and in the same manner as the Price
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your ordered item being in stock.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Delivery Date or other date given under these terms & conditions is no more than an estimate and may be updated via website. Time shall not be of the essence.
The risk in the Goods shall pass to you upon delivery to you.